Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM GENERALISTE ULTRA'

AccueilRed Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12Dernières imagesRechercherRed Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12Material ultrasRed Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12S'enregistrerRed Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Decoup12Connexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv

2 participants
AuteurMessage
red worker

red worker

Club : Hapoel tel-aviv
Groupe/Tribune : Red Workers

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Empty
MessageSujet: Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv   Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juil 2008 - 6:42

Hello Comrades!
First of all - i am sorry for not posting in french. i know only a few words, so i post this message in english. i hope it is ok with you.

I am one of the founders of "Red Workers" supporters group and i thought it will be good to post in this important forum.

"Red workers" is a social oriented fan project group, founded at 2005, established by Hapoel tel-aviv supporters. its goal is to create a social community between hapoel tel-aviv supporters.

the main motto of this fan project is "supporters support supporters" - A social community of mutual help between supporters :

Hapoel supporters who are students or teachers - help young Hapoel supporters with their homework – no payment involved.

Hapoel supporters who can offer employment, offer it to other Hapoel supporters.

Hapoel supporters exchange things of all kind with fellow Hapoel supporters – no money involved in the exchange method.

Red workers fights racism and acts towards it in many actions throughout the year. (friendship actions with sachnin (the Arabic team which is in the first league) supporters, aid to darfur refugees in israel, presentations against racism and facism in the stands in collaboration with Ultras Hapoel.

The group is funded by supporters only, and all workers in the group do not get payment for the activities – it is a full NGO.

Red workers acts in cooperation with Ultras Hapoel.

In the following website you can see red workers activities and join the "comradeship" forum and get to know us better.
i invite you all to register to our comradeship forum where you can find friends of ours from st. pauli, standard liege, celtic, omonia nicosia, fenerbahce, ternana and many more :

http://www.red-workers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv 9_G.sized
NON AU RACISME!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Auld Com'

Auld Com'

Club : Servette FC
Groupe/Tribune : Section Grenat

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv   Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juil 2008 - 10:27

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv
Page 1 sur 1